ISDABS Stage 3: Justification Alignment
STEP 1: Identify Potential Information Systems
By analysing the Situation Summary Diagram developed in stage 2, potential information
systems are identified to address the situation depicted. The information systems identified
will address one or more of the following:
- Potential threats to the corporate position.
- Weaknesses identified in the current situation.
- Improve current strengths.
- Take advantage of opportunities identified.
This is achieved by the following actions:
- Select strategic choice techniques.
- Apply strategic choice techniques.
- Derive strategic options.
- Evaluate strategic options.
- Prioritise IS/IT project portfolio.